Pre-Diploma in Civil Engineering (Civil Sub-Overseer)
This programme is based on the job required to be performed by the Sub-Overseer in the construction sectors. It is related to construction engineering, technology of building construction, water supply and irrigation, sanitation, road and trail bridges sectors. The curricular program consists of one year in house training and six months on the Job Training. Similarly, the On-the-Job Training (OJT) for 6 months insists on the application of learned skills and knowledge in formal setting as well as the provision of OJT is also included to establish a linkage with employers and provides hands on work experience to students that promotes employability. Moreover, OJT takes place immediately after completing yearly final examination.
This course will be completed within 18 months (40 hrs./week X 39 weeks = 1560 hrs.) class plus 6 months (40 hrs./week X 24 weeks = 960 hrs.) on the job training (OJT).
Entry Eligibility: Individuals with following criteria will be eligible for this program:
- SLC/SEE with any grade and any GPA (Since 2072 SEE).
- SLC appeared (Before 2072 SLC)
- Pass entrance examination administered by CTEVT
Admission Criteria: On the basis of merit list in the entrance examination administered by CTEVT (allotment of quotas will be as per the CTEVT rule)
सहुलियत शुल्कमा रु.९३५०।००
पुर्ण शुल्कमा रु.१२३५०।००
NGO शुल्कमा रु.१७३५०।००
INGO शुल्कमा रु.२५३५०।००
The medium of instruction will be in English and/or Nepali language.
- Computer Aided Drafting T
- Construction Materials T
- Construction Technology T+P
- Engineering Drawing P
- Engineering Surveying T+P
- Entrepreneurship Development T+P
- Estimating, Costing & Supervision T+P
- Road & Trail Bridge T+P
- Water Supply, Sanitary and Irrigation Engineering T+P
- Workshop Practice P
- On-the-Job Training (6 Months)