Pre-Diploma in Survey Engineering (AMIN)
This course is based on practical exposure in different areas as required. In every subject, topical explanations will be followed by demonstrations by instructors and in all tasks, trainees will be asked to practice by themselves through do-it-yourself/hands-on exercises so that they can internalize what they learn in the classroom. There are ten subjects, which cover all related areas of the work of survey engineering. Though some basic and essential theoretical inputs have been included, yet the focus is given on enhancement of the required skills, enabling techniques and competency building.
This course will be completed within 18 months. There will be 15 months (40 hours/week X 52 weeks a year = 2060 hrs. class plus 3 months (480 hrs) on the job training (OJT).
Entry Eligibility: Individuals with following criteria will be eligible for this program:
- SLC/SEE with any grade and any GPA (Since 2072 SEE).
- SLC appeared (Before 2072 SLC)
- Pass entrance examination administered by CTEVT
Admission Criteria: On the basis of merit list in the entrance examination administered by CTEVT (allotment of quotas will be as per the CTEVT rule)
पुर्ण शुल्कमा रु.५०,०००।००
The medium of instruction will be in English and/or Nepali language.
- Fundamentals of Surveying T+P
- Survey Drawing & CAD Operations P
- Control Surveying T+P
- Cadastral Surveying & Land Administration T+P
- Engineering Survey T+P
- Survey Project Management T+P
- Basic Civil Construction T+P
- Basic GIS Operation P
- Topographical Survey T+P
- Entrepreneurship Development T+P
- On the Job Training (3 Months) P